3.17.2012

who you callin' avant garde muther f*cker?

Funny how things/people/ideas 
get
when you start including the little ones.
Something so innocent
can trigger things in people who should,
well, 
know better,
but who am I to say anything about that?
I get offended by people's choice of
personal pronouns daily.
And, I personally,
slaughter them, daily.
Anyway....
You, 
if you are with child, that you are no longer with,
in the "with child way",
meaning if they are born and are
5-12 years young, 
well,
you, y'all, should 
RSVP ASAP
and get on the list for this event!
It may be sold out??? Maybe not????
Maybe the fear mongering has scared off the
Downtown Arty Farty No-LIta crowd?
(I doubt it...)
It's gonna be fun, 
(how could it not be),
so rsvp, 
or just storm the door,
I'm sure Dan would approve....

I'll be there with my niece Dali,
so if you see us,
 make sure to say hi!


One of my web friends does not approve
of Mr. Dan as a kindergarten art teacher.
Really not sure why unless
he is letting his personal opinion get in the way
of a little fun and fundraising....
The comments below are, 
pretty funny,
well,
at least I was trying to be....

More
&

1 comment:

  1. p- let the mplay with their m+ms the future lies ahead somber.
    fancy otto would be the artteacher:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR1VsO2jFlM&skipcontrinter=1

    ReplyDelete