2.28.2010

gregg fleishman kids chair

We were trying get O-R-G-A-N-E-Z-I-Z-E-D in storage the other day, and while looking at our literal pile of kids chairs, I spotted one on my favorites by Gregg (don't forget the extra G!) Fleishman and decided to take a few pics for a post....

It's made of one piece of plywood that has been cut on the bandsaw (It probably is laser cut now if he is still making them) allowing pieces to be flexible yet still strong. It folds flat... should have taken a shot of that....

The legs, seat support, well, everything, is created by subtraction, and then held together by tension. Very interesting....

Branded signature, just incase you thought I had whipped this up in my non-existent wood shop.


From Gregg'ss website. More on Greg soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment