1.06.2012

casa la ricarda, antonio bonet castellana

Antonio Bonet Castellana
Casa La Ricarda
1953-63

I keep seeing this house,
I mean villa,
 everywhere.
You would think that would make me 
not want to post it,
but there is something about it that
keeps me wanting more....
And more you will get as I just went apeshit
on Amazon buying anything I could find on
Mr. Castellana.
More soon,
but for now enjoy these shots from the book I 
about a while back:
I even said back then that I wanted to 
do more on this interior and here I am again.
It just keeps callin' my name....












Antonio Bonet Castellana
Casa La Ricarda
1953-63

A bit more 
and 
a few nice images 

5 comments:

  1. I still want that chair with the big square cushions. Who made it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SP- I think he did. I will know soon (I think!).... -MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes he did its an amazing site super beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. your site is my favorite...
    Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por esta maravilla!! Victoria Bonet

    ReplyDelete