1.22.2010

california dreaming


On my walk today, I stumbled up on the "Primary Atmospheres: Works from California 1960-1970"show. I had just read the review in The Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/15/arts/design/15galleries.html?scp=3&sq=primary%20atmospheres&st=cse) and was happy to find myself there. I took these pics with my i-phone, because again I didn't know if I was allowed to take pictures, and I am a man, so I don't want to have to ask somebody if I can take pictures (or for directions) because if I do, they will say NO, and then where will I be? Silly yes, me yes. Soooo, go to David Zwirner's website (linked to this post's title) for better pictures and to find out who made these etherial objects. The show was great, so if you are in The City, go check it out, it runs through 2/6.




































No comments:

Post a Comment