2.11.2011

killer nyc snow 2011

In NYC
Evil Snowmen 
kill.
Don't believe me?
Check the NY Post....

This is a big pile for NYC,
but nuthin' for everyone else....
I went to Montreal a few years back,
and this would be an entrance ramp
to the skyscraper of snow that cranes would be on top of.
Literally piles of snow 10 stories tall.
So NYC,
stop your bitchin', it could be worse....

Santa's Sleigh
NYC style.

Huge Snow Face

The name of this vehicle is the 
"Moby Dick"
I always wanted 
to do a feature on the
interior.
The guy has lived in my 'hood for years and years.

I know....
LAME advertising,
but come on, kinda cool?
No?
Ok, I suck....

Snow Box Face

Yellows
Why does shit like this make my day?

Snow Face #2

Bryant Park
More buildings than snow....

Madison Square Park
the morning after the second
storm of 20 inches.

So awesome.
Remember,
I am a Florida boy,
this is like a dream to me!

Alfred Stieglitz
eat your heart out!
Ok,
he wins....

I had to wait in line to take this picture.
Worth it right???
NOT

Ok,
I'm sick of the snow too.
Spring Time,
please 
be 
fast?
says
it will be soon....

2 comments:

  1. Hi, random art-lover from the internet who came across your blog. Loving what I'm seeing, especially this funny post! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. l'un de mes films préférés !
    merci pour votre blog.

    ReplyDelete