1.25.2014

michael boyd's "re:visions" at hedge

My buddy 
has an amazing show up at 
Hedge Gallery in San Francisco.
It's just been extended through Feb. 22
so you still have plenty of time to see it.
Michael brings his unique vision to these pieces
which he says were 
"designed to blend seamlessly with vintage in my interior projects…" 
There is a catalog too, so I'd call
and get one if I were you,
they only printed 500 copies….


 Install shots from Hedge.

The "Sting Ray"stool 
in MB's apartment in San Fran.
Love the cork floors in there…

 The bronze "Bat" chair is sick…
I think Carlo Mollino would be proud.

"Hawk" stool

This is my favorite piece in the collection,
the "Hawk" chair.

"Hammerhead" chair

"Tortoise" stool

PLANEfurniture in situ
at Farmshop Restaurant, Marin, California.
Design by Commune.

"Arrowhead" chair

"Block" stool

"Arrowhead" side chair in Corian.

More on the show

More on Boyd Design 

And more 
MONDOBLOGO
posts on Michael and Gabby
and PLANEfurniture
and

1 comment:

  1. All so wonderful I have Plane Furniture and Modernist Paradise is my go to book. Will get the catalog and wish wish I had a chairy godmother

    ReplyDelete