8.05.2012

instabombing chelsea

Jean Nouvel
100 11th
Still one of my favorite buildings in NYC.

I had an hour to kill
after lunch today 
before I had to get back to work,
so I decided to head over to the abandoned 
Sunday streets of far West Chelsea
and do a little bit of
Instabombing....

Frank Gehry's IAC Building

Shigeru Ban's Metal Shutter Houses

"Piss & Ginger"
Lawrence Weiner

 Yellow Townhouse
19th Street

Yes please....

Yeah, what doesn't have blood on it?

Self-portrait
(What I am)

Self-portrait #2
(What I want)

"I'm gonna make him an offer....

Un-Instagramed reality of the situation
self-portrait #3

Thug Life

Street Symmetry

Schools Sex Shoot Shooting Shop

Even the pigeon thinks it is a tree....

No BUSH for you

The streets always surprise....

If you want to be bombarded with my
obsession with
follow me
on
Instagram

More bombing runs
&
&

2 comments:

  1. My favorite building too... As you know.
    See too you're channeling a little Magical & Otherwise.
    Fantastic... As it is, as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice seeing summer shots in shorts,
    cold downunder
    mal E

    ReplyDelete