5.07.2012

more frieze new york city

Lynda Benglis

My buddy Skot and I headed back
out to Randall's Island
yesterday
for some more art.
Once again, I am going to show you
my Instagram pics,
so for those of you that follow
me,
sorry for the overlap....

Louise Bourgeois

Sarah Braman

Jim Lambie

Martin Boyce

Richie Rich Prince

Louise Bourgeois

Haroon Mirza

John Baldessari

Guy Limone

Thomas Hirschhorn

Gert and Uwe Tobias

Fred Tomaselli 

Crack Shoe Tree
(I forget the artist....)
LOVED it though....

Tomma Abts

Deutsche Bank VIP Den

VIB
(Very Important Butterfly)

Freebies

Melted Bucky Ball on Speed
(Forgot the artist again....)

Michelin Man Beehives
(I.F.T.A.A.....)

Time to head back to the ferry.
BMW chooched us on the  free ride back.
Bastards!


Me

kRaZy ferry lines!
We just made it on to the last one....

Art? Not Arte?

Definitely Art

1 comment:

  1. It looks better with all the instgram filters.

    ReplyDelete