1.03.2012

mondoblogo is 2 !!!!

Where does the time go?
Down the toilet?
Out the door?
Into space?
Under your bed in that weird dirty jar?
Who knows!
All I know is that I can believe it has been 
2 years 
since I started blogging about
whatever I seem to babble
 on 
and 
on 
and 
on 
about.

Here are some stats from the last 2 years:

700 posts

(I didn't get a in a post a day like last year,
but not so bad....)

9024 photos

(Each one edited!)

Viewers from 6 continents, 163 countries and
9079 cities
(I'm still waiting on a visit from
Antarctica....)

505,439 pageviews
260,773 visits
and of those,
121,525 were unique.

I know these stats
are not much in the scope of the
internets,
but it kinda blows me away that
people are into checkin'
Mondoblogo out so regularly.
And for that,
I thank each and every one of you
silly little freaks!
So hats off to you!
Thanks!!!!
I could not do it without 
your enthusiasm and support.
You kids rock....

14 comments:

  1. Whoo-Hoo!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. MONDOBLOGO is definitely one of my favorites! I stopped in your store recently to ogle the 70's snakeskin coffee table...drool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your talent and hard work shows... this is a great blog - keep it up P!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. As a daily reader I cannot thank you enough for all your information, expertise, opinions and humor. Posts like " wanna sell that chair" just kill. Mondoblogo has really been an eye opener and a treat. Even made me realize I was right to have hated my maiden name (initials MM).I so appreciate that you take the time to do this. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy whateveryacallit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Mondoblogo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget the millions of RSS-readers like me.

    Keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And please don't stop.
    Greetings from Austria :-)
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. bon anniversaire! can't get enough mondo. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!
    It's great to have you around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. only two years..?
    can't believe it..feels like it been there forever..
    p. my best wishes for this great new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah!

    I appreciate the work you put in on this. This blog is power,

    ReplyDelete
  13. No sir, you rock. Here's to more mondo in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete