12.05.2011

bucky fuller takes miami

Well,
I am back in NYC from MIA.
Being in Miami
IS 
like being missing in action....
So, 
I am going to be sorting thorough
the almost 900 photos I took
(yes, those are counting all the drunken cloud shots Clemens)
and will be posting
Miami all week....
First up,
More from the Buckminster Fuller double bill:
"Architecting the Future:
Buckminster Fuller and Norman Foster"
(Is architecting a word? Must be, Sir Norman said it....)

Right turn

The Butt

Left turn

It certainly is streamlined.
The recreation is really kinda unbelievable.
Like time traveling but without the Delorean.

Simple yet beautiful interior.

No frills

Side butt,
almost as good as side boob,
which I saw A LOT of in Miami.
I think South Beach is a bra free zone.

There is the Fly's Eye again.

Together again after so many years!

All we were missing was Bucky....
:(
That security guard looks like:
1. Jonah Hill
2. He is going to break my camera.

The exhibit in the shipping container had some
amazing shots of the construction process.
I should have taken more.


1895-1983
Love you Bucky!

More of Bucky's car and dome on 
MONDOBLOGO 
and

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for these posts :)
    Thinking of Bucky each time i see his dôme, the biosphère, here in Montreal !

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT is time to put Buckminster back into the baby name books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if you've seen these vintage photos of Bucky Fuller and the Dymaxion?:

    http://anonymousworks.blogspot.com/2011/12/bucky-fuller-and-dymaxion-car.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! How did I not go and see this when I was there,looks incredible

    ReplyDelete