6.13.2011

gaetano pesce's apartment for marc-andré hubin

Wow, 3 days and no posto....
Might be a record.
No reason, just feelin' lazy....

This is a semi-lazy post
of grabbin' some rare pictures from the new
of an incredible 
Paris apartment circa 1986
by Gaetano Pesce
for 
Marc-André Hubin.

(If you haven't gotten Modern Mag yet,
go git one. Excellent issue this quarter.)

I can only find one other
place this apartment was published,
and that was in Nest #6:
which is at home.
So if that has any other 
coolio pics,
look for an 
update to this post later tonight....

(UPDATE: Only one shot in Nest #6 
of the apartment.
If anyone has more shots, 
let me know and I will post
them....)















All photos by
John M. Hall.
All scans by
Mondoblogo.
:]

HOLD ON!
MAJOR Update 
by 
Keenhan of 

Thanks Keehnan!!!!
You put my lame post to shame!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Totally "Memphis" - which is totally appropriate. Ettore Sotsass would be proud . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a series of eight images of the house shot by Elizabeth Heyert in her 1989 book "Metropolitan Places". I wouldn't be surprised if you had this in your library already, but I can totes scan them for you in the even that you don't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. also http://honestfare.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bombpops.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I just ordered it from Amazon for 1 penny. Not sure how that works, but this is America, I'm sure they are making money somehow.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FOUND MORE: http://x2thewalls.squarespace.com/journal/2011/6/14/for-the-boys-mondoblogo-gaetano-pesce-and-marc-andre-hubin.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even your semi-lazy posts are GREAT! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. KEEHNAN, Oh my gosh, found more? I think you found it all!!! Amazing! You put my post to shame! I love the part about the scanning interns too! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete