10.06.2010

vote for peter sandback!!!!


 You may remember my old art school roommate's furniture that 
I blogged about during ICFF.


 This was his sweet IFCC booth.

So, 
has selected the tables above for their
BoY
(Best of Year)
AWARDS!

This is my shot of the nominees
at ICFF.
They are BEAUTIFUL.
Peter invented the process too,
when you see them in person you wonder how he did it....

I think Peter should win,
but 
it's not up to me,
it's up to the voters and he needs your vote.
If you look at some of the other 
finalists,
they are 
BIG corporations,
Peter is just a small family operation
in the 
woods 
of 
New Hampshire.
If you don't believe me,
check out his 

His 
family
staff of three 
(seen below)
would appreciate your votes too!



So,
Please vote for Peter.
It will make you feel good,
I promise!

You can vote
Furniture: Residential / Tables
Sandback Drum Tables


Do it!
Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ..do you hear the drums..?
    - the natives are restless tonight..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter used to make stretchers for me when I lived in San Francisco and later Oakland. I still have of one his stretchers which would probably survive and earthquake. Actually he made all my studio shelving too -all so well made. He was just beginning to experiment with concrete so I have some of his early heavy samples that make great paper weights!

    ReplyDelete