7.30.2010

today's walk: 25th & 7th to 54th & park & back

Go Anna!

Hum....
Wonder what "David" does for a living....

This thing is
8 feet 
tall.
And someone paid to have it cast....

What year is it?
This was in a sewing machine repair
shop
in the 30s near 6th.

Ok

Sassy!

Big Daddy

Edgar Brandt
@
34th and Madison

Mineral Shop

My personal favorite
building
in 
NYC.

Grand Central Station

Pool/Ceiling/Sky
@
GCS

Julian Schnabel
in the
 Met Life Building.
(NO PHOTOS! Said the guard....)
No, 
I did not see 
Snoopy.

Pencil Head
in the
Waldorf Astoria

Ah, geometry!

Jeff Koon's
"Ballon Dog"
in 
the lobby of the 
Seagram Building.

Love me some
Mies van der Rohe!

Tea Cart
in 
Brasserie.
Philip Johnson design???

I'm MELTING!!!!

Hello Kitty!
I love
Tom Sachs.

Furniture 
in the 
Lever House.
Not sure if this is a later addition
or restored
Gordon Bunshaft.
(Love that name....ummm Bunshaft....)

Monolithic

MoMa the Humanity

Urbanuflage

Did 
George Bush 
have his own line 
of 
condoms?
I DON'T think so!

OH the HUMANITY!

Can you spot
me
on the 
live 
Forever 21
JumboTron?

Finally,
a place for my eyes to 
rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment